Cyber Innovations Accessibility 360 provide accessibility services for ADA, Section 508 and WCAG 2.0 compliance with VPAT certification. Cyber Innovations works with a broad array of Federal civilian and defense agencies on some of the nation's most mission critical systems.
Cyber Innovations offers comprehensive range of services to address accessibility/Section 508 needs within our Accessibility 360 practice:
- Audit websites (Desktop and Responsive), web applications, CRM systems and Dashboards.
- Verify native (iOS, Android and Windows) apps to identify accessibility issues.
- Prepare VPATs for product evaluations and provide support in RFP responses.
- Assist companies in fixing, conducting user research and usability testing to share insights into how people with disabilities experience your products.
- Providing strategic guidance on accessibility planning for new products development
- Conduct accessibility training to help companies build accessibility capacity within the organization.
Cyber Innovations accessibility experts have worked with many leading public and private sector corporations, government and state government entities to support their accessibility needs in the evolving field of information technology.
Our 360 Core Competencies
- Accessibility Gap Analysis
- Accessibility Web and Mobile Testing
- Accessibility Documentation Compliance (PDF and Microsoft)
- Accessibility Training for Developers and QA
- On-Going Compliance Monitoring and Retest
- VPAT Production and Verification (Section 508 and WCAG 2.0)
- Usability Testing and Design Review